Accessibility statement for Civic Living
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://civicliving.co.uk
This website is run by Urban&Civic.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts - zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
(including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We have designed and built this website to be accessible.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some videos do not have captions
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
We’ll consider how best to help with your request and get back to you.